1. When ordering from Amazon, select Amazon Hub as your delivery method, then choose Ship Shop.
2. Wait for your item(s) to ship. Once delivered, you will receive an email or a text with a pick-up barcode and a six (6) digit numeric code. If no message is received, look in your account at the item details under "My Orders."
3. Bring the pick-up code to Ship Shop.
4. Exchange the pick-up code for your package(s) at the counter.
1. Order item(s).
2. Wait for item(s) to ship. Once delivered, you will receive an email or a text with a pick-up QR code.
3. Bring the pick-up QR code
4. Ship Shop scans the pick-up QR code and hands you the package(s)! (Orders may be combined)
In some cases, if UPS cannot leave package(s) at the door, shipments may be taken to Ship Shop for pick-up. Just bring in valid photo ID to receive.
Sometimes, UPS will attempt redelivery instead. Visit UPS by clicking the icon above, then search the code on your door tag for more information.
Have GLS tobacco vapor products shipped to this location and avoid excessive shipping charges!
Watch for FedEx Hub services COMING SOON!
*Subject to fees and availability*
In need of a secure, physical address to send a package? How about a return address for online selling that doesn't include your personal location? Ship Shop can act as your personal third-party shipping hub!
Secure package delivery location;
Porch Pirates not welcome aboard Ship Shop!